Executive Chef - Calyx, Botanic Gardens Restaurant
Trippas White Group is one of Australia's leading hospitality and event companies, managing a diverse portfolio of unique venues, providing hospitality services to a host of high profile and prestigious organisations.
With a focus on fresh and locally sourced ingredients, we are looking for an experienced Executive Chef to manage all aspects of kitchen operations alongside the Venue Managers. You will collaborate with a large team operationally supporting the menus and the day to day running of the kitchen brigade.
You will be responsible for the service of high quality food working across the venues as well as managing and developing the kitchen team, adhering to food safety standards, food costs and invoicing.
The Calyx is one of Sydney’s most premium and luxury venues, located in the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney. The Calyx showcases themed exhibitions incorporating a fusion of art, theatre and flora, boasting stunning architecture and importantly - an extravagant event space. Offering spaces for sit-down and cocktail events, this premium venue is the perfect setting for something truly spectacular and out of the ordinary.
Botanic Gardens Restaurant is a leafy park oasis offering a variety of dining options from casual dining in the restaurant, grab and go meals in the kiosk to versatile event spaces for all occasions.
Be a part of this close knit and passionate team today!
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to provide 5 star quality hospitality service
- Cooked in a stand-alone, contemporary café, gastro pub and restaurants
- Able to work evening and weekend events
- Flexible and willing attitude, strong written communication and customer service skills
- A working understanding of Food safety Standards, experience of HACCP
- Qualifications will be highly regarded
To apply for this role, please fill out the additional questions on our careers page.